Student Liu Chih-wei, age 19, died on Thursday after having almost his entire body was burned. A 20-year-old woman died on Monday after suffering similar injuries when colored powder sprayed from a stage caught fire at the party on Saturday night.
Plastic surgeon Lee Tsung-hsun described the speed of his recovery as “a medical miracle” and said that he can wave his hand and respond to questions, Taiwan’s Central News Agency reported.
Among the injured was American Alex Haas, 26, of New Hampshire, who suffered burns to his lungs and over 90% of his body.
According to New Taipei City Government, an investigation report would be released on Friday. Pic: AP.
He said the family blamed the park management for the fire last Saturday that killed one person and burned hundreds of more.
Shocking video clips programs people in general performing from sky-high firestorm and search parties handling thousands, most in their ealier 20s and 30s, styling in soaking wet bathing suits and relaxing on airblown fake doughnuts in the effects of a given intensity.
Around 1,000 spectators had attended the Color Play Asia event at the Formosa Fun Coast water park, just outside the capital Taipei.
The company that supplied the corn starch to Color Play Asia said it had warned of its flammability.
The fire broke out as the park in the island’s New Taipei city was staging a party that saw a large amount of theatrical colored powder ejected from a stage. “I am very sorry that something like this happened”, Lu said in a statement.
“We are in no way holding the country of Taiwan responsible for any of this at all”, the father said.
More footage of the incident can be seen here. The probe has focused on more than 40 cigarettes left at the scene.