Less than 24 hours after being forced to withdraw from this season of Dancing With the Stars, the Bravo star is asking viewers to sign a petition that could bring her and Tony Dovolani back to the reality show. “#ImReallySad #ImStrong”, she captioned the video.
She was eventually discharged and would rest until she fully recovers.
During that segment, she got the chop.
Another pro Derek Hough took another stance.
Simlarly, the Real Housewives star also published another post on Monday night, following the news that she would not be able to continue on Dancing With the Stars.
Due to Zolciak-Biermann’s withdrawal, no other celebs were eliminated last night.
“I can dance. I just can’t fly”, Zolciak emphasized. Earlier this week daytime TV host Wendy Williams reported that Zolciak, 37, had fabricated her health scare. Dovolani added Zolciak was acting and feeling unusual ahead of the incident. I’m really happy for her that she’s taking care of herself, but I’m sad to be out of the competition. “I think the producers were fighting until the last minute to keep us in the competition”, the dancer told Us Weekly.
Zolciak revealed that she was cleared by her doctor on Friday to dance and was already rehearsing Saturday morning. The Zolciak-Biermann family lives in their dream home in the Alpharetta, GA. Kim via Skype said on Monday’s episode that her doctor did not give her a clearance to fly following her transient ischemic attack or mini-stroke. Yet, it appears that neither Tony nor Kim want their time on the show to come to an end. Although Zayn did tweet a post saying, “You can’t do enough for a few people, I guess”, which many assumed was aimed at his ex. Tony Dovalani will understand.
“Going in for one more procedure, things are looking up!”
But while the dance pro admits he’s frustrated by the outcome, he’s 100 percent behind his partner’s decision not to get onboard a plane.
[Picture Source Moses Robinson / Getty Images for Mama Walker’s, Instagram].